Our growing company needs a product specialist. The main goal of this role is business and market development. The Product Specialist is responsible for the growth of existing accounts and adding new accounts. The Product Specialist represents the FitForMe products and the brand during visits to healthcare professionals with regards to bariatric surgery. They are responsible for sales monthly, quarterly, and annually. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to personal and professional development, performance management, and development and implementation of the business plan.
You are responsible for visiting the professionals involved with bariatric surgery (e.g., surgeons, dietitians, bariatric coordinators, nurses, etc.). You will also be participating in patient events across the country. You may be responsible for a specific geographical area or certain targeted programs as determined by the agreed upon business plan.
- Pursues new business opportunities, as well as maintains current accounts. Develops and implements business plan to consistently achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Reports to the Country Manager and is responsible for keeping her informed of all sales-related activities, market trends, highlights, and competitor activity.
- Accountable for running a profitable business unit by ensuring pricing integrity of all products as well as driving accuracy in order entry and shipment schedules.
- Accountable for all record-keeping as appropriate and in accordance with FitForMe specifications.
- Utilizes proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records including our CRM.
- Contributes to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing to new ideas.
- Communicates the characteristics and benefits of our scientifically proven, high-quality product range to patients and professionals.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction by demonstrated teamwork, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity, while providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Independently and efficiently plan your work and travel while staying within your travel budget.
- Travel requirements: 50-75% including a potential 1-2/year international conference and/or headquarters visit.
Experience and skill set
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred; in related discipline preferred.
- Five years of sales experience required; medical sales, medical equipment, or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- You are commercially established and have a proven track record of sales.
- Demonstrated leadership ability is highly preferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills are required.
- An affinity with nutrition, health, wellness, and nutritional supplements is preferred.
- Must be PC-literate. Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Must possess valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- Work hours vary depending upon the needs of the customers.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to use independent judgement effectively is required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management, project management, and conflict management is required.
What to expect
You will be part of a very ambitious team where work and conviviality go hand in hand. You will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of a growing international company.
- A full-time job within a leading company in the bariatric nutraceutical space.
- An attractive salary package supplemented with benefits, including generous paid time off.
- Sufficient responsibilities within the range of tasks and beyond.
- Freedom and trust to achieve results in your own way.
Start date: as soon as possible
Desired regions: South Central, North East, South East, North Central
- Ideally candidate lives within a reasonable radius of a larger airport making travel more efficient.
Work from home: Some; when not traveling.
Travel percentage: 50-75%.
FitForMe, LLC is an open organization with enthusiasm, initiative and where responsibility is essential. Within our organization, an informal atmosphere prevails, but communication and professionalism come first.
FitForMe, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Required)