Rego is an international IT consulting company focused on best in class implementation and management services of PPM software tools. Rego Consulting has experienced explosive growth over the past eight years. Rego is a small company that values innovation, results and teamwork. We are a virtual company and this position will be remote.
We are seeking an experienced Support Administrator for ServiceNow ITBM Software including PPM, APM and Agile functionality. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interface, retrieve and/or produce clear requirements and execute administration changes based on written documents or verbal requests.
- Respond to simple questions regarding ServiceNow PPM, APM and Agile functionality.
- Troubleshooting user issues.
- End-to-end incident management (may result in Level 2 escalation or a ServiceNow HI support ticket).
- Add/remove users to security groups or resource groups upon request.
- Monitor assignment group queue for open incidents/issues/questions, etc.
- Develop and keep a list of FAQs for end users.
- Monitoring of scheduled ITBM jobs and slow jobs log to proactively discover and resolve errors or failures.
- Provide initial response to data exception reports.
- Maintain look-up values, including object based lookups.
- Logging and monitoring of ServiceNow HI tickets to address root application problems.
- Provide testing for new features, upgrades, reports and portlets.
- Prepare data for weekly/monthly client status meetings.
- 2+ years working as a ServiceNow ITBM or ITSM system administrator.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (Advanced System Administration certification is a plus).
- Excellent client interface skills including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and independently deliver on assignments with high quality work.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technical skills and gain proficiency with new software including an understanding of the business use of the software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of ServiceNow ITBM software and modules.
- Ability to develop on *nix in an agile environment.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and data modeling.
- MySQL database skills, SQL, functions, stored procedures, triggers.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from home (100%)
Job Type: Full-time
- ServiceNow: 1 year (Required)