At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you'll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Business Partnership, this position will serve as a Talent Business Partner supporting multiple business functions within YETI. In this role, you will serve as a primary interface with employees and leaders to provide solutions and advise on a wide range of both strategic and day-to-day Talent matters in the areas of employee relations, talent management, performance management, and employee engagement.
You are results-oriented and partnership focused, with an approach that is responsive to and aligned with business strategies. You will be instrumental in facilitating an employee-oriented, high performance, diverse and inclusive workplace culture. You operate as a "business partner" and serve as a credible, trusted advisor providing solutions and recommendations to enhance operational effectiveness and ultimately drive improved business outcomes.
- Provide Talent Business Partner support for employees at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Partner closely with all functions across the business to create solutions that will move our business forward and enhance an already amazing employee experience.
- Work side-by-side with leaders to drive business results by leveraging Organizational Effectiveness (OE) and drawing upon business and HR acumen.
- Consult with the business leaders on talent cultivation, employee relations, succession planning, business strategy/transformation, organizational development and effectiveness, organizational health, workforce optimization, change management, rewards and culture
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance Work collaboratively with the Talent Centers of Excellence groups to ensure the effective development of pragmatic and timely programs and tools to drive business goals and support YETI culture.
- Move proactively and decisively to drive talent capabilities by working to consistently elevate hiring and performance standards.
- Roll up your sleeves working with our leaders and their teams to establish, deploy and execute new processes, strategy and capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field HR background or related, relevant experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- 6-10 years' experience working in a premium consumer goods or otherwise fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience supporting mid- to senior-level leadership in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Strong understanding of legal and compliance requirements
- Must be exceptionally well-organized and a stickler for accuracy while working within the occasional administrative constraints of a growing company
- Self-motivated worker, competent problem solver, and team player with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Reliable, honest and empathetic
- Able to speak at an Executive level and handle the collection and dissemination of confidential information with tact and diplomacy
- Project and process management skills, change management skills, analytical skills, the ability to plan, be strategic and execute operationally on a regular basis
- Professional and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong sense of accountability and mindset of continuous improvement orientation
- Have a point of view and the confidence/courage to (appropriately) challenge assumptions, coupled with a high level of professionalism and the sophistication and finesse to push through issues while maintaining relationships.
- Possess and demonstrate exceptional judgment, self-management, impeccable ethics, and a high degree of personal and professional maturity.
- Proficient knowledge/ability with all Microsoft Office Applications
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.