Full-timeEstimated: $72,000 - $98,000 a year
- Project / Program Management
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Assist the program manager with the research and development of projects in a corporate program. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members.
- Experience with developing project scope documents, project timetables, and other documents that would be provided to project managers
- Experience with coordinating and monitoring the scheduling, budget, and performance of company programs
- Experience with participating in the preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts
- Experience with tracking progress according to program schedules and goals and developing solutions to program problems
- Experience in resolving complex issues with both traditional and out-of-the-box solutions
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.