As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies - in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
Responsible for execution of events in the ilani Resort and to deliver the unit's sales objectives. The Events Manager will oversee team effectiveness and engagement needed to produce targeted results across, quality service, cleanliness, consistency and values, all aligned with Eurest standards.
- Is positive, professional and engaged.
- Guest focused and active in the business community. Generates guest loyalty and fosters business relationships through responsiveness, strong communication and service excellence.
- Manages, organizes and prioritizes multiple projects and/or tasks to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates competence as a banquet coach, trainer, and teacher:
o Coaches and mentors the event/banquet teams to ensure service excellence.
o Develops & maintains product knowledge, leverages with guest and team interaction.
o Ensures event staff training materials are organized, updated and executed
o Ensures the proper execution of ongoing quizzes and testing
- Responds to and recovers from escalated guest complaints related to events.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5-7+ years’ experience leading large-scale, multi-unit banquet / events sales and operations.
- Financially astute and data-oriented. Leverages data to make decisions.
- Timely and responsive.
- Strong knowledge of restaurant and/or hospitality operations.
- Friendly, collaborative, professional, and helpful. Team members enjoy working with you.
- Effectively manages and executes effectively across multiple priorities.
- Energized by and works well in the high pressure and pace of a hospitality environment
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
MELANIE J ATKINS