Controls Sales / Estimating / Project Manager
We are a large growing mechanical contractor that works on many complex and cutting-edge controls systems projects.This is a full-time position with great benefits, retirement package, and plenty of room for career growth.
- Provide constructive input at team meetings.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with current and potential clients to ensure services are being met and exceeding their expectations.
- Track sales and review with hvac-controls department manager. Ensure sales targets are exceeded to ensure project on time
- Construct, identify, and resolve potential project and basic computer issues.
- Ensures project estimate, documents, and other information are available to all necessary personnel to maximize productivity throughout the project.
- Ability to assist in develop, organize, plan, approve, coordinate, direct, and manage: documents, value engineering, estimating, project scope, and sales/operations regarding the technical and business considerations for constructions consistent progress.
- Stable work-history.
- 3+ years of experience working in the controls and HVAC industry. PMP certification is a plus.
- Strong software knowledge in Microsoft Office and electronic equipment such as: amp meters, oscilloscopes, volt meters, etc.
- Clear understanding of controls systems, Gross Margin, Revenue, Operation Income, construction legal environment, and contracting skills preferred.
Job Type: Full-time