Outside Sales Representative position available for our growing business in Arizona. This position will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, new customers/opportunities, and follow up on potential leads. They will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate ability to drive sales and revenue from cold call to deal closing
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
- Collaborate with management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company's marketing presence in Arizona
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Work with vendors to secure new business and national accounts
- Provide customers quotes, secure orders and maintain a presence to ensure more business.
- Attend trade shows and ongoing product training in the industry
- Generate sales reports weekly and submit to CRM
- Strong team player able to deliver timely results in a highly collaborative team environment.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 4 years of Sales experience in the transportation business.
Computer skills, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, self motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Must be willing and able to wear a mask while in office or visiting customers.
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
- outside sales: 4 years (Required)
- Assistant Manager
- Ops Manager
- Only full-time employees eligible