Autobooks works hard to make small business banking simple. Through our partnerships
with banks and credit unions, small business owners have access to a modern suite that
makes business banking easier.
When you join Autobooks, you're joining a team dedicated to small business growth. We
want your ideas, passion and experience to continue improving what we offer.
Our downtown Detroit HQ is in the vibrant Madison building, named one of the World's
Coolest Offices by Inc. Magazine. Autobooks also has a growing presence in Texas with a
satellite office in Austin; and offers flexible, remote work environments for certain roles.
Ready to help change what it means to do small business? Let's talk.
Within this role at Autobooks you will be a junior participant assisting senior staff in the
design and development of highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the
world. You will utilize the latest development tools/technologies and follow agile
processes/practices to deliver solutions to Financial Institutions, their small businesses,
and those small businesses customers.
A successful candidate for this role will have good leadership and excellent
communication skills. The candidate will also have strong analytical skills, have prior
exposure to design and development, and possess a strong desire to tackle problems
with creative solutions. If you love to solve problems and thrive on being challenged, we
want to talk to you!
- Assist in designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge financial management
web and mobile applications
- Designing and implementing improvements to the performance, usability,
scalability, and maintainability of our software products
- Assist in determining future technical architecture
- Communicating effectively with team members, customers, and audiences of all
- Integrating our solutions with partner systems using a variety of protocols
- Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts,
methods and technologies
- Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience
- Exposure to Agile values and principles
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and
- 1+ Years of experience with HTML and CSS
- 1+ Years of experience in developing mobile applications
- Experience in development of automated unit, component, and integration testing
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Familiarity with git and/or Visual Studio Team Systems with git (branching,
merging, pull requests)
- Experience with automated builds, and use of Agile or Scrum process template.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET and .NET framework is a bonus
- Experience with object oriented design/development is a bonus
- Experience with MS SQL Server is a bonus
- Working knowledge of LINQ is a bonus
- Experience with MVC, MVP, Entity framework, and NHibernate/ORMs are a bonus
A flexible, entrepreneurial work environment and team atmosphere makes this a great
place to work. Please provide a complete resume and work history detailing your
qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Junior Developer”
as the subject. To learn more about us, visit www.autobooks.co.