We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused Desktop Support Technician for a contract to hire opportunity in San Antonio.
What we are looking and hoping for:
- Great attitude....everyone notices that about you
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing IT infrastructure field support, which includes: Experience with break/fix of hardware (desktops, laptops and other peripherals) without violating hardware warranty.
- Active Directory
- Experience with fixing software and O/S issues.
- Experience installing and setting up desktop and laptops.
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting desktop applications
- Able to perform basic administration of Windows O/S and iOS
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software
- Usage knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN and RDP
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts
- Ability to follow instructions during Smart-Hands events
- Able to work overtime if required
- Able to be in an on call, after hour and weekend rotation if required
- Able to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs
Associates Degree in Electronics preferred
A+ Certification, preferred
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $19.50 to $20.00 /hour
- ticketing system: 2 years (Required)
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Required)
- imaging: 1 year (Required)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: