Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, assist in maintenance of organization’s fiscal records. Processing of funding source billing,
transportation billing, fundraising database administrator, lead of the view program and general finance analysis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
1. Maintain and update funding source billing software with new participant authorizations as well as research and fix unmatched records.Use funding source billing software to produce funding source bills in a timely manner on a monthly basis.
2. On a monthly basis bill participant transportation.
3. Work with Logistics Manager to produce mailroom/shredding invoices on a monthly basis.
4. Enter gifts, send thank you letters, reporting and other fundraising database duties as assigned.
5. Manager of the View program which includes obtaining ride schedules for each program participant on a weekly basis, submit ride schedules to the taxi companies and work with Loudoun County on participant authorization.
6. Assist with preparation for annual audit
7. Assist with telephone and reception duties in absence of receptionist.
8. Maintain organized records, reports, and files.
9. As organization’s accounting system is automated, current duties may change/further duties will be assigned.
10. Perform funding source utilization analysis as directed.
11. Perform other related duties as directed.
- General knowledge of accounting processing
- General knowledge of Medicaid billing
- General knowledge of vocational and employment training organization
- Ability to enter accurate data and type at a reasonable speed
- General knowledge of basic office equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a primarily office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to talk, type, sit, and open and close filing cabinets.
This is a full-time position. Hours of work required are 8 per day—Monday through Friday. Occasional evening or weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Light travel is required, to include biweekly visits to enclave site locations. Fingerprinting and taking a drug and alcohol tests off-site at hire is required. Additionally, random drug tests could potentially require a repeat off-site drug test one or more times throughout length of employment.
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field
- 2-4 years’ experience in accounting role
- Considerable experience in data entry
- Proven ability to use various accounting software
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Experience performing Medicaid billing
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
- Experience in small and/or non-profit organization
- Experience in government contracting organization
ECHO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and conforms to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information & testing, marital status, military status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. ECHO is a member of DHS e-verify program.