- Experienced Electrical Engineering Designer
Our company is looking for the right person to join our Houston team. We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Designer with 3 years or more experience of multi-family projects and small commercial retail. *BSEE or BSME required *PE desired *Must be proficient in AutoCAD & REVIT *Must posses a strong knowledge of electrical systems design, lighting & power distribution systems, local and state building codes. *Strong work ethic, self motivated!
- Experience in designing electrical systems for multi-family or commercial buildings
- Assembling organized sets of MEP drawings, including HVAC system designs and calculations
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD/Revit
- Knowledge of local and state building codes would be preferred. Electrical system design including lighting and power distribution systems.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- BSME or BSEE with at least 3-6 years of experience
- Good background in mathematics and able to read drawings.
This is NOT a remote job. This is Full-Time in our office Monday through Friday
Salary - depends upon experience
Compensation package: includes excellent health insurance with BCBS and company pays 60% for dependent coverage. Dental, vision, life insurance benefits with Humana. PTO includes (personal, vacation and sick days) Seven paid Holidays, Safe Harbor 401k retirement plan with company match, possible bonus at year-end, company paid lunches and snacks.
Must reside within 40 miles of our office location
Please don't apply if you have gas & oil experience, as you wouldn't be the right fit for our MEP firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $98,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77095: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person