ABOUT THE ROLE:
Interior Define is seeking a seasoned marketing leader to build out a high performing customer acquisition team as Vice President of Customer Acquisition. This role will maintain ownership and accountability for growth marketing and our carefully measured customer acquisition + retention marketing metrics. This is an opportunity to build and lead a customer acquisition team for a quickly growing, innovative consumer brand.
We are seeking an individual with extensive knowledge and experience across acquisition-marketing channels, to provide direction and ownership for Interior Define's performance marketing and acquisition strategies. Our Head of Customer Acquisition is results driven and embraces both the science and art of effective customer acquisition.
This role reports to our Chief Executive Officer.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- Serve as a the leader of all things customer acquisition, i.e. this is a critical role
- Effectively manage and scale a multi-layered, high-performance team; using a mix of internal and external resources
- Partner with team leaders (product, analytics, design, and marketing) to determine strategic opportunities, share best practices, and deliver on key cross-functional initiatives
- Lead the process of identifying, testing and scaling new, owned, earned, and paid acquisition channels with a fast moving, data driven approach
- Responsible for channel planning across digital placements, including search and social
- Developing and maintaining reporting on the efficiency of marketing efforts and spend
- Work collaboratively with account teams to develop and optimize campaigns
- Increase our organic audience acquisition by 2-3x year over year
- Demonstrated understanding of most of the following:
- Owned Media: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,
- Paid: Ads (Mobile, Web, Video, SEM, Affiliate, Referrals, Apps, Apple Search Ads, Yelp Ads, Yahoo Gemini)
- Earned Media: SEO, Virality / Word of Mouth
- Experience owning and driving KPIs throughout the customer lifecycle
- Analysis skill-set (eg. SQL, Excel) and understanding of attribution and tracking
- Demonstrated experience partnering with senior leaders across complex organizations
- Experience developing marketing measurement systems and holding team accountable to hitting ambitious growth goals
- Experience partnering with diverse cross-functional teams to deliver critical business outcomes
- Minimum of 5 years of proven customer acquisition marketing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of significant hands-on experience and deep domain expertise in conversion rate optimization platforms like Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Tableau and Google Adwords
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment
- Demonstrated management experience + success
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home, anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase there was no brand making the experience more comfortable.
Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a vertical, made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, Interior Define crafts exceptional, customizable sofas and offers them for attainable prices. Interior Define makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Free white-glove delivery and a 365-day return policy are included with every order.
Your space is unique. Your furniture should be too.
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance (75% employer paid)
- Commuter benefits
- Regularly scheduled team events, like shuffle boarding, happy hours and more!
- Monthly all hands, company wide meetings (very transparent culture)
- Free lunch on Fridays!
- Unlimited LaCroix supply
- Snacks on tap!
- Fun work environment and team culture. We believe every aspect of our brand including our work and culture should be as comfortable as our sofa.