Duration: 6 months contract
The primary focus of the Group Admin for Commercial Operations will be to provide administrative support to several department leads, and to support the Executive Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer.
The Group Admin will be proficient in all aspects of calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, expense reporting, power point preparation, and event management (including catering orders).
Critical to this role are exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills. A background in Biotechnologyis preferred.
- Assist several department leads with all aspects of daily administrative management at a detailed level.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging detailed travel plans,itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for both domestic and international travel.
- Attend staff and department meetings and assist in administrative management of the meetings; this includes arranging and establishing WebEx video conference connections, support in preparing agendas, and generation of meeting summaries as required
- Ensures a high standard of service and confidentiality in day to day duties.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Partners with the Executive Assistant to the Chief Commercial Officer to provide the highest level of support for the Department.
- Adapt and adjust to a rapidly changing environment where priorities are shifting daily.
- From time to time may be required to assist with the creation and follow through for commercial contracts, advisory agreements and CDAs via Icertis system.
- Experience in providing administrative support to departments/groups in matrixed organizations.
- Demonstrated relevant experience with Microsoft Office and a general understanding of IT technology.
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills (oral and written).
- A strong work ethic to generate high quality work under tight deadlines.
- Must have a can-do attitude, be resourceful, and have an approachable demeanor.
- Experience working within the biotechnology or life sciences sector desired.
Flexibility to be available after hours as needed due to business demands.
2-5 years Administrative experience or other relevant qualifications
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)