Team member wanted for office administration. Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30am to 3:30 pm. Ecotech is a family owned regional chemical distribution company. We are an EOE.
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Pro Suite
- Experience with Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Salesforce, Website Management, and Server Environment knowledge a plus
- Salaried position with competitive pay
- Generous health insurance allowance and paid time off
- Company sponsored IRA with matching contribution
- Order Desk – Receive customer orders, process order forms, and schedule driver deliveries
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable – Process customer invoices with appropriate product specifications, customer information, and pricing entries. Input customer payments and make deposits. Monitor past due accounts receivable and take necessary steps to collect payment
- Accounts Payable – Receive and process paperwork for incoming inventory deliveries. Process all incoming bills from vendors and outgoing AP payments
- Payroll and Expense Processing – Issue employee payroll and ensure correct processing of all payroll taxes. Enter and process all employee expense reports and reimbursements
- General Office Management – Filling of all paperwork for customers, vendors, employees, building maintenance, and production records. Assist other team members with inventory management, company publications, research items, and other items as needed
Please submit resume or call for more information: 501-961-9500.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)