Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are experiencing that growth internally. At Slack, hiring is a team effort that is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to play a key role in growing the business teams that support Slack. Your primary focus will be hiring for our People, Legal, and Executive support teams. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building an extraordinary organization.
- Source and identify qualified candidates using creative techniques to build Slack’s business teams
- Manage and prioritize hiring across a variety of business teams and hiring managers
- Provide a high touch recruiting experience for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Partner closely with our business teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring strategies
- Build an efficient and targeted candidate pipeline towards achieving our hiring goals
- Collaborate with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure a phenomenal experience on hiring related matters
- Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to partners on open positions and hiring initiatives
- Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our ATS and other systems
- 5+ years of full-cycle corporate recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- You confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack and can discuss the product and opportunity
- You know how to work on a small and highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- You have the unwavering ability to prioritize and self-manage in a rapidly changing environment that requires constant context switching
- Excellent communication skills
- You have strong attention to detail, are able to navigate ambiguous scenarios, and elevate others around you
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.