Devoted & Knowledgeable Nanny for Toddler in Northern VA!
75-85k+ DOE & benefits including relocation
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Oakton, VA (approx. 20 miles from Washington DC)
- Child: 17 month old
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30/9am-6pm (family can guarantee 45 hours per week)
- The family’s child is active, and he loves activities such as swimming, music class, gym classes and playing with trucks. He is very verbal and inquisitive!
- Responsibilities include duties pertaining to the child, including implementing educational activities, liaising with parents and members of staff, implementing/maintaining a feeding and nap schedule and adjusting it as child grows, and driving/accompanying child to activities
- Ideal nanny is adaptable, creative and educationally-focused.
- Nanny must have a deep understanding of child development and can apply it accordingly.
- Family travels frequently throughout the year (2-7 day long trips) and it’s important that their nanny accompanies them with short notice! They frequent areas such as Palm Beach, FL; Sea Island, Georgia; and the Bahamas.
- Family can provide a nanny car, if needed
- Family has a daily housekeeper
- Benefits include PTO, sick time, a healthcare stipend, & relocation assistance
Bonus if you have a background in education!
- 5 years professional nanny experience
- Extensive experience with infants/toddlers
- CPR + First Aid certified or willing to be
- Vaccinated for COVID
- Drivers license
- Competent swimmer
- Passport or willing to obtain
- Verifiable references
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oakton, VA 22124: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
- Please describe your experience with infants and toddlers.
- Are you vaccinated for COVID-19? It is the family's requirement.
- Are you flexible to travel with the family with short notice? This travel could include weekdays and weekends.
- How soon are you available to start a new position?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Do you have a background in early childhood education or understanding of child development? Please explain.
- Nannying: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Passport (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location