Work with a development team as a Scrum Master to facilitate Agile best practices and mentor new team members on Agile processes. Facilitate sprint planning, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives. Support the management team in communicating with clients and stakeholders to manage expectations. Collect and write detailed user stories and work with the team and client to identify associated tasks and acceptance criteria. Analyze business processes and work with the project team to implement and improve processes. Maintain a product backlog, support QA and requirement validation, meet with various stakeholders to discuss needs, and provide suggestions during stakeholder interviews and requirements gathering. Provide documentation for new efforts, including LOE analysis, plans or timelines, requirements documents, and other required documentation.
- 3+ years of experience with gathering and documenting technical and business requirements
- 3+ years of experience as the Scrum Master of a development team
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience in leading client delivery engagements and working with senior-level client management
- Experience with teaching technical teams the basic Agile framework concepts
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of the project management framework
- Knowledge of agency or intelligence community and IT infrastructures
- Possession of excellent problem-solving skills to provide technical assistance to IT development teams
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills to successfully interact with clients, engineers, and managers
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- MA or MS degree preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.