Full-time | Part-time | Internship
Full Job Description
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- Receiving (Inspect deliveries for damages or discrepancies).
- Collects, prepares, and ships products for shipment.
- Copy, Print, Skype, Fax, and e-mail documents as needed.
- Clean and organize warehouse.
- Good communication skills (Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
- Proficient in basic warehouse activities, such as receiving and storing.
- Following and understanding instructions. Assist in any task assigned by the manager.
- Work harmoniously with others (TEAM WORK!).
- Detect errors and correct them accordingly.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $8.00 - $12.00 per hour
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call