Interstate Motor Trucks is a Full Service International Dealership focused on serving the Medium and
Heavy Duty truck and trailer industry. We currently have openings for Diesel Truck Service Technicians
capable of diagnosing, repairing, overhauling, rebuilding and servicing vehicles. Interstate Motor Trucks,
Inc., 2729 Whynaught Court S. E., Rochester, MN 55904.
Diesel Truck Service Technician Benefits:
- Competitive Wages based on qualifications.
- Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays.
- Medical and Prescription Insurance.
- Life Insurance & 401K Retirement Plan
- 125K Flexible Spending Plan
- Tool Allowance
- Incentive Program
- Extensive OEM Training for Chassis and Engine with wage increases
- Uniform Service
- Positive and encouraging work environment
- Work shift is days. 4 – 10 hour days schedule is available.
Diesel Truck Service Technician Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous employment in Truck Service Industry
- Truck vocational training
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to utilize computer and electronic equipment
- DOT Inspector certification
- OEM Chassis & Engine Training
- Valid driver’s license with CDL endorsement
Job Type: Full-time
- Diesel Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's license (Required)