HoodLamb was founded in the early nineties as a forward thinking clothing brand with a mission to create sustainable outerwear. We have since created a fashion revolution in apparel using hemp, the earth’s strongest natural fiber. Our clothes, rooted in conscious design and crafted from the highest quality organic and recycled materials, prove that there is a better way to make clothing. HoodLamb is currently distributed in 25+ countries and is widely recognized as a leading fashion brand in the sustainable apparel movement.
We are seeking outside sales representatives (contractors) to cover North American and European territories. The ideal candidate should be a professional, self-driven, and energetic. HoodLamb is a dynamic organization with aggressive growth plans that is investing in marketing to build brand awareness. The Sales Representative role is an opportunity to build a prominent, long-term, wholesale network for an emerging brand in the rapidly growing sustainable apparel market. This position is a work-from-home opportunity.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support workflow process improvements and special projects
- Experience in apparel industry with existing network highly preferred
- 3+ years sales experience
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- Exceptionally motivated
- Customer service oriented
- Highly organized
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Experience in closing
- Territory management
- Business development skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident and independent thinker
- Strong negotiator
- Personable with comfort in giving presentations
- Building client relationships
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Base salary plus generous commission structure
- Regular ad campaigns with continuous ad-spend
- Sales & marketing materials
- Ongoing product training
Please submit your resume with a cover letter with any other relevant information.
Due to the expected volume of interest, we cannot respond to every resume submitted. If we determine you are qualified for the position based on the content of your submission, we will contact you to begin the interview process.
Join Team HoodLamb today to be a part of the revolution in creating better clothing in a better way.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Typical deal size:
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
This job will require you to pass a background check: