We capture, preserve, and re-live everyone's best moments by delivering uncompromising quality, constant innovation and providing exceptional service.
As a freelance wedding videographer for Yours Truly Media, you'll do what you do best: capture weddings! Our professional full-time administrative staff takes care of the rest: booking weddings, matching you with couples that make your heart sing, crafting timelines, editing out stray hairs and culling all those beautiful images for super-fast delivery!
The ideal candidate will have experience running and photographing weddings with a natural ability to shoot creatively and take direction.
Living these four principles is equally important:
- Team - Able to be a team player. No big egos
- Authentic - You are who you are. No time for liars
- Passion - If you're boring then...usually your work reflects it...
- 110% - Always going above and beyond
The Videographer we're looking for should possess these skills:
- Passionate about filming and creating stories
- Passionate about capturing emotion
- Ability to take candid moments and add creative value
- Have the ability to look at any subject and see how it helps others and tell that.
- Your Own Gear: Primary and Backup Camera, Lenses, Lighting and other required equipment (see equipment list below)
- Highly Skilled with DSLR's (Manual Mode) Filming, Gimbal, sliders, and special equipment
- Proficiency in Canon, Panasonic, Dji, & Zhiyun products is a plus
- Reliable + Fast Internet Access for uploading procedures
- Must have filmed a minimum of 10 weddings
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must be punctual
- Must be currently living in or near (LOCATION).We are specifically looking for coverage in these surrounding areas and will give preference to videographers who can show weddings from the region.
We will only consider you if you have a recent portfolio.
Lead Shooters must have shot at least 10 weddings or more in the last 1-2 years. Must also have gimbal and drone knowledge. Second Shooters will have at least 3-4 weddings in the past year. Must also have audio experience.
- Primary camera (ex. Canon 5D MkIII or IV, 5D MkII, 6D, 7D or Nikon/Sony equivalent.)
- Back-up camera
- Motorized gimbal
- 70-200mm f2.8
- 24-70mm f2.8
- 16-35mm f2.8 (recommended)
- Main audio recorder (ex. Zoom H5)
- Lav audio recorder (ex.Zoom H1)
- Lighting equipment
*You are not required to own the equipment listed above, but you must have access to it and be able to use it at the event, if scheduled.
- Must be formatted in an online gallery/galleries or similar with web link(s) to access
- Selection(s) from at least 3 weddings that showcases an ability to create a story
- Anything you feel we should see that showcases your talents
Job Type: Contract
For Lead Shooters, pay ranges from $25-$65/hour depending on experience and education.
For Second Shooters, pay ranges from $15-$40/hour depending on experience and education.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Videography: 3 years (Required)
- Wedding Videography: 1 year (Preferred)