The overall goal of the position is to carry out direct administrative and new business development administrative support to the Director of International Partnership, thus being an anchor for the office to The Executive Assistant will also work with other team members to grow new business opportunities internationally – thus contributing to the office reaching its goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of professionalism, has extensive experience in the field of international development, be detailed oriented and organized, have a commitment to continued growth and development professionally - and have the drive to be a strong contributor within a mission-driven organization.
- Assists with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Works with PA's accounting office, make payments, generate the monthly status of expenses for review and/or approval by the Director of International Partnership
- Coordinates and prepares meetings with high-level Managers. Draft PowerPoint and other presentations for internal as well as external meetings.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Conduct research, gather and compile strategic information, analyze and present the data in a clear, concise, and complete form. Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically, and translating complex findings into easy to follow the text.
- Completes New Business Development Tasks including but not limited to tracking relevant USG solicitations, assemble and compile USG attachments for USG proposal submissions and secure meeting with Senior USG and private sector partners, Review and edit external marketing pieces and USG Proposals as needed
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or International Develop, and five years of executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in business writing.
Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, with an ability to become proficient with PA’s database and other programs and software as needed.
Strong organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail and deadlines.
Ability to work independently, anticipate issues, and prioritize assignments.
Ability to seamlessly manage shifting and multiple priorities in a face-paced work environment.
Strong skills in collaboration and teamwork; ability to manage to work relationships with a broad range of colleagues, including senior-level staff.
Professional, assertive, and friendly demeanor.
Ability to handle confidential information and documents with integrity.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign and Photoshop)
Planet Aid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.