ProWellness Academy works to assist Physcian's with their "whole approach to treatment" with inclusive counseling, case management and licensed therapy physician consults . We are currently looking to expand our professional therapy team, with 3 new patient intake facilitators for our San Fernando Valley locations in CA
Our firm, ProWellness Academy is actively seeking to hire for 1 full time and 2 part time positions. Candidates must actively have a behavioral health state license and/or have extensive experience with Opiate Use Disorder patients and have a current active AOD certification. You will work daily to assist physicians with the necessary intake assessment and documentation, while aiding new patients to the correct referring affinity MAT physician for subsequent care and collaborative counseling scheduling. This position does require you to work independently with staff, reporting to a Senior Psychologist, and utilizing our company infrastructure to facilitate all of the patient management systems. If your summary of experience fits the requirements of this position, submit your resume to us today. OPIATE ADDICTION EXPERIENCE IS CONSIDERED A PLUS THIS POSITION!!
- AOD Certified with OUD experience; and/or Licensed LMFT, BSW, MSW, LCSM, PsyD, or CCM
- Independent thoughtful worker, with attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Good executive presence and projects confidence in person and over phone & video (remote Telehealth sessions can be included).
- Ability to work cohesively in a professional health care environment with multiple department staff.
- Should have training or experience in Addiction, trauma, mindfulness-based therapies, EMDR, career coaching/assessments or evidenced-based practices a plus.
- Excellent references and client retention rates.
- Provide real time New Patient Intake facilitation for various departments in a health care facility.
- Conduct new patient "Needs Assessment" as it relates to each of their out patient case management, behavioral wellness, economic and addiction needs.
- Work with various department staff in the consistent monitor of new patient systematized data collection, patient calendars, and the dissemination of these documents, where needed, to appropriate staff.
- Adhere to ethical standards required by our field
- All licensees must have active E&O Insurance; if not active, it will be quoted for you to obtain upon hire.
*Competitive Hourly Rate:
Full Time rates will range from $20/hour-$35hour depending on experience and current active designations.
What We Provide:
- Contract- This is a contracted position, you role will be as an Independent Contractor.
- HIPAA compliant Intranet Web based Systems- remote accessto our company staff portal systems after hours will be made available to you 24/7. Company systems will assist in seamless maintenance, organization, scheduling, patient case note management, and Patient portal software for quick access via txt or email.
- Professional brand building as part of our team of psychologists, you will be expanding our exposure and methods in servicing Notable Physicians and facilities statewide.
- Full Service offices : Admin support, directors, and Sr. Therapist will be accessible to you. This hire will be for our: San Fernando/Northridge, CA office location.
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting a growing and highly impactful professional network of Counselors and Therapists which we are proud to expand collaborative multi behavioral wellness modalities throughout California.
- Work with amazing colleagues and amazing clients as patients.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends required