Kase & Associates, an affiliate of Champion Title & Settlements, Inc., is in search of a Real Estate Attorney with bar membership in West Virginia and 3+ years experience in title insurance and real estate settlements. In addition, he/she will be comfortable networking with strong analytical, interpersonal, written and public speaking skills, and possess the ability to perform extensive research.
Kase & Associates is the in-house law firm of Champion Title & Settlements, a family owned title insurance and settlement agency with offices primarily in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. area. Champion Title is licensed in 29 states across the country and looking to increase its presence in West Virginia.
· Bachelor’s degree in Law (essential).
· Admitted as a Notary Public (essential).
· Admitted to the West Virginia bar, or eligible to apply for admission (essential).
· Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
· Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills
· Ability to learn new substantive legal topics and factual subject matters as-needed based on
the nature of a matter.
· Proven leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with partners, associates, and support staff.
· Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
This position is full time. Compensation will include competitive pay and offer benefits such as health, dental and vision insurance as well as 401K matching, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the State of West Virginia or be eligible to apply for admission.
Job Type: Full-time
- Law License for State of West Virginia (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time: