Maxor Specialty has an opportunity for an Intake Pharmacy Technician to join our Specialty Pharmacy in Lubbock, TX. This is an excellent opportunity for a CPhT to make a positive impact in the lives of the patients we care for, with a devoted pharmacy operations team.
At Maxor, we’re transforming the pharmacy industry to create healthier lives through purposeful engagement across Pharmacy Benefit Management, Pharmacy Management, Specialty Pharmacy, 340B, Rebate and Formulary Management, and Pharmacies. We put people first and are committed to providing outstanding service across all aspects of our business. Our goal is to create flexible and innovative solutions filled with inspired possibilities.
The Maxor team brings robust experience, diverse perspectives and passion from a nationwide team of 900 professionals located in more than half of the US states.
- Review chronic dispensing calendar created by customer service representatives and ensure the completion of all order entries and shipments each day.
- Enter prescriptions accurately into computer according to dispensing calendar and have Pharmacist verify correctness of the prescription entry.
- Gather medication and supplies, label, and have orders verified for correctness by the Pharmacist.
- Contact physician regarding needed refill requests that are discovered at time of dispensing.
- Package and ship orders as needed. Maintain all necessary shipping supplies.
- Operate POS and ring sales accurately. Responsible for problem solving and completing any online prescription rejections and/or errors.
- Responsible for problem solving and completing any online prescription rejections and/or errors.
- Track all shipments through to delivery via Fed-Ex Tracking Report, and notify CSR’s of any problems or delays.
- Assist CSR’s in answering all incoming calls when needed.
- Order all chronic medications, audit receipt of goods, review invoices to ensure correctness and route to managing pharmacist for approval. Responsible for changing/updating and notifying Managing Pharmacist of all price changes on all medications and supplies.
- Assist in inventory control such as ordering all chronic medications, auditing receipt of goods, taking inventory, stocking, pricing and monitoring usage.
- Assist in compiling necessary reports and/or audit information.
- File as necessary.
- Work cooperatively with other staff members to promote a positive and team oriented work environment.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of the pharmacy.
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Process.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records.
- Participate in pharmacy orientation programs, training programs, pharmacy staff meetings, inservices, and other programs as required.
- Exemplify excellence in customer communications and service.
- Have a good understanding and working knowledge of all IVSolutions policies and procedures, JCAHO accreditation requirements and HIPAA operational guidelines.
- May be included in after hour’s on-call rotation.
- Maintains regular attendance per established policies.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Pharmacy Technician certification and registration required
- 1-2 year’s relevant experience
Maxor offers a progressive culture that supports a “dress for your day” attire, and a collaborative, team oriented environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefits package including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible
- $25 office visit copays
- Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And more!
The innovative spirit at Maxor will transform the way you think about pharmacy & healthcare services. As we pave the way in a relentless commitment to positive health outcomes, it’s never been a better time to be part of the Maxor team!
Maxor is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disability
Please apply online at: https://careers-maxor.icims.com/
Apply for this job online!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- non-sterile compounding lab: 1 year (Preferred)
- pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sterile compounding (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off