Brooklyn, OH 44144
Full Time, M-F, 8AM-5PM
A Business Analyst with proven experience supporting Procurement and Finance functions
- Gathering Requirements /Documentation including Business Process Engineering
- Leads requirement gathering meetings
- Composes and delivers requirement documents
- Owns requirements management function, including change management process
- Ensures requirements have all the required data elements and visual diagrams
- Ability to document current-state processes and develop future -state business process work flows with the line of business
- Functions as a trusted advisor to marketing line of business, focusing on business results (not technical results)
- Testing (when Enterprise Testing Services is not involved) including test script development, test execution, test management and test results reporting using HP ALM or similar application
- Inputs requirements
- Can navigate between requirements and defects
- Accountable for requirements being updated
- Drives defect resolution
- Create and execute test management plans and/or test strategies
- Provide input for test strategies in larger projects
- Build and execute test scripts including input from line of business
- Execute test scripts
- Collaboration with Enterprise Testing Services
- Direct in-depth application knowledge transfers to Test Leads
- Ability to gather and analyze RFP documents
- Review SOWs, pulls out requirements
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects and non-project activities
- Documentation including System, Technical and Knowledge Articles - Creates with Tech Lead in database
- understanding of all Project Life Cycle and project management requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with business analysis within an IT environment.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience working with marketing technologies.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of business and technology in creating integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated and successful execution of essential job functions within a specific project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge/experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Experience using MS SharePoint, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Must pass background check and drug test.