EclipseCorp is looking for a Senior Photographer to create images based on creative direction provided by the internal and external customer. This person must be able to
partner with the client to capture images to represent their brand while providing
creative & technical suggestion to elevate the quality of image being captured. They
will help create and move sets and photography equipment including cameras,
stands, lights, computer, props, etc. The Sr. Photographer will report to and assist
the Studio Manager in developing and coaching the photography team.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Compose a shot, understand, framing, color and light to create a high quality image.
- Create images that represent and ignite the client's brand.
- Create images that represent product details accurately.
- Partner with both internal and external customers.
- Be involved with pre-production meetings to determine equipment and creative needs.
- Represent Eclipse Corp by talking to clients on set to determine photography requirements and address client set needs.
- Partner with creative teams to build portfolio work that showcases the talent and capabilities of Eclipse Corp.
- Initiate and develop creative concepts.
- Assist in the planning and production of portfolio shoots.
- Partner with Print Division to create and develop sets.
Attention to Detail Required:
- Must have an eye for details before, during, and after the shot.
- Photographer needs to work with the style guide and creative direction provided by the client.
- Must be able to work within a shot list with producer to ensure all client photographer requests are captured.
- Open to creative and technical feedback.
- Manage studio environments to be client ready at all times.
Technical skills Required:
- Maintain and regularly inspect equipment to avoid technical problems & communicate equipment problems to the studio manager.
- Clear understanding of file management and data storage.
- Working knowledge of MAC OSX, Adobe Creative Suite, Lightroom, Flex Color and other related photography or graphics program.
It is the responsibility of ALL employees to ensure the overall well being of ALL of our customers. Additional projects and clients may need assistance, and it is expected that everyone pitch in to help as possible/required.
Job Type: Full-time