Merakey is currently seeking an Licensed Mental Health Professional, (Fee for Service) to join our Behavioral Health Division in our Brentwood, TN location.
The Licensed Mental Health Professional will travel to various sites to conduct assessments with new and existing clients. Depending on which type of assessment is required, the employee will be responsible to determine whether the medical necessity exists for either ACT services or nursing home placement. For follow up hospitalization assessments, the employee will be responsible for ensuring that the consumer has an appropriate and attainable discharge plan in place.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- The LMHP must be a licensed staff (LPC, LCSW, LSW, LMSW, or M&F Therapist) to complete follow up hospitalization assessments and Behavioral Health assessments within the community.
- This position is primarily community based and requires daily travel requiring one visit prior to hospital discharge at the hospital and one visit after hospital discharge in the community within 7 days of discharge.
- Make recommendations as to what provisions the facilities should have in place to meet the clients needs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule at times as per business necessity.
- Licensed behavioral health clinician
- Examples are but not limited to: Licensed professional Counselor LSW; Clinical Social Worker; Licensed Counselor of Social Work; Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Valid driver's license required
Please apply on line at: www.merakey.org/careers
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPC, LCSW, LSW, LMSW, or LMFT (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Overtime often available: