Carnegie Dartlet, a higher education marketing firm, is seeking an experienced leader to create and develop the vision and growth of the Inbound division, keep up with the ongoing demands of the industry, and drive this part of the business forward. Carnegie’s Digital Services team executes a variety of paid advertising strategies, including Online Display, paid search, and social media campaigns, and offers a growing number of Inbound Marketing services, such as SEO and content/web personalization, for our college and university clients.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in continuing to grow our Inbound services by directly managing the Inbound Marketing team and working closely with our SEO staff, Analysts, and Marketing Technologists to provide content support, SEO, web personalization, and advanced analytics services to our clients. Additionally, the VP will mentor and manage the Inbound Marketing team and digital analytics services, nurture cross-team communication, and take the lead on internal and external education to keep the organization and clients abreast of emerging digital trends and opportunities.
Specific role and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the strategy, sales, and forecasting for our Inbound Marketing division
- Managing a growing team of Inbound Marketing and Analytics professionals to ensure roles, responsibilities, and processes are clearly defined and growth is nurtured
- Assisting in scoping out projects and analytics services in support of paid and organic efforts
- Developing, writing, and proofing proposals and RFPs for our higher education clients
- Performing competitive research and analysis on Inbound concepts for the higher education market
- Serving as a liaison between the Inbound team and senior leadership
- Ensuring process and communication with cross-team updates between Inbound, Sales, Account Managers, Paid Advertising, Research, and Creative teams
- Benchmarking goals and objectives for the division, including sales opportunities, budgeting, forecasting, and revenue margins
- Overseeing Inbound Marketing calendar, including scheduling email blasts, newsletters, blogs, presentations, website content, etc. that promote Inbound Marketing services to our higher ed audience
- At least 15 years professional experience
- Proven success in developing and implementing complex digital marketing strategies
- Personnel management and team leadership experience, with proven success in managing and mentoring a digital team
- Prior experience in digital campaign management execution, including reporting and analysis leveraging Adwords, Analytics, Acquisio, or compatible reporting API and DSP experience required
- Industry-leading digital tool certifications (i.e., Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Understanding of and passion for Search Engine Marketing, including paid and organic SEO
- Extremely organized and capable of tracking, managing, and resolving issues on multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb customer experience and client-facing presentation skills
- Proactive management style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented start-up environment
- Organized, thoughtful, and self-motivated work ethic
- Great attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment preferred
- Higher education experience a plus
Here’s why you should work for us:
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Please submit your cover letter and résumé. No phone calls or unscheduled visits to the office, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: