The Shareeka Bell Agency of Farmers Insurance is seeking a Part-Time Customer Service Representative to help grow our book of business. We are looking to hire a star performer. As our Customer Service Specialist, you’ll work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall customer experience.
What's in it for you?
· The opportunity to grow and advance with an agency team with over 15 years of insurance industry experience. Training is provided.
· A fun and challenging work environment, plus your own office with windows!
· Perform any necessary customer service or account related activities. Create a memorable customer service experience.
· Cross-sell current customers auto, home and business products.
· Contact current clients for payments, documents needed, etc.
· Review renewals and determine appropriate follow up with clients depending on changes to the account or premiums.
· College degree or some college is preferred but not required.
·1+ years of customer service experience required.
· Previous insurance agency or sales experience highly preferred.
· Outgoing personality – enjoys engaging and talking to people.
· Comfortable dealing with high a high volume of outbound and inbound phone activity.
· Ability to work independently and proficiently without excess supervision.
· Basic PC skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative