- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Would you like to work for a stable company who appreciates a good nurse and allows that nurse to be able to reach their fullest potential? We offer the security of working for an established company. All while being able to make a difference in someone's life and provide them with the much needed care and compassion that they deserve. If this sounds like the type of nurse who you can be, then Concord Health and Rehabilitation Center has the perfect career opportunity for you.
New LPN's starting at $18/hr and premium pay based on years of experience for experienced LPN's
Currently hiring for day (7a-7p) AND night (7p-7a) shifts!
- Coordinates resident care in conjunction with Administrator, Director of Nursing and other disciplines within Center to ensure quality care.
- Maintains a high level of clinical competency, including on-going awareness of clinical best practices to align to regulatory requirements and organizations strategic plans.
- Exercises effective decision making to maximize best clinical outcomes for residents.
- Engages and partners with others to develop care plans and provide continuity of care to facilitate best outcomes for residents and clients.
- Accountable for nursing compliance, excellence, and delivery of resident care in adherence with organization, local, state and federal regulations.
- Completes admission documentation in a timely manner (vital signs, skin sheets, and etc., plus offer explanation and reinforcement of call light system, etc.).
- Information is accurate, complete and completed on shift of admission.
- Answer call lights and communicate needs to appropriate person when unable to independently meet the request.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize call light request and to make certain all are taken care in a timely manner.
- Administers scheduled medication to residents in a timely manner, ensuring proper and correct dosage is given.
- Completes daily rounds with incoming shift.
- Provides shift report to oncoming personnel, which is accurate, concise and pertinent to the resident’s care.
- Coordinates the dissemination of resident information in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Coordinates resident care performed by others such as physical, speech and occupational therapies, trips to dialysis clinic, and others, insuring that the residents do not miss scheduled appointments. Provides assistance to meet residents’ nutritional needs. This includes ensuring that the physician orders are followed through with regarding the appropriate diet received at meals, monitoring intake and assisting with feeding when needed.
- Recognizes and corrects deviations from resident’s normal response to the nutritional plan.
- Assures that the policies and procedures around confidentiality/rights of all residents and their care information are maintained.
- Assists in MDS assessment, documentation and development of interdisciplinary plan of care and aids in maintaining, reviewing and updating the care plan
- Completes the medication administration record and treatment administration record to manage the medication and treatment protocols per company policy and procedure.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote a drug-free workplace. We also offer a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a voluntary 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time