Located 45 miles south of Kansas City Metro, has opportunity for professional seeking a work life balance, excellent benefits including 5% retirement match, in a collaborative primary care environment among four rural health clinics. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook, strong interpersonal skills, integrity and is passionate about delivering quality patient care with a focus on patient safety.
- Responsible for providing leadership and administrative management to clinic operations.
- Collaborates with hospital departments as necessary to improve the full continuum of care of our patients.
- Oversees daily operations; manages performance improvement and conflict management; oversees staffing and recruitment.
- Office-level leadership through planning, developing and organizing the workflow, policies/procedures, directing and evaluating the activities of each clinic practice and each staff member to ensure efficiencies and patient safety.
- Oversees and manages the financial performance of each clinic, supporting budget and business goals.
- Maintains ongoing open, honest communication with providers and staff.
- Serves as liaison between practice healthcare providers and clinic staff with focus on physician and staff satisfaction.
Candidate will have minimum two years experience in medical clinic setting; Bachelor's degree in healthcare field preferred. Able to exercise initiative, problem-solving, decision-making skills; communicates clearly and respectfully to all staff with desire to maintain effective working relationships with providers, patients, staff and the public. Reports to hospital CEO.
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare: 2 years (Required)
- clinic practice management: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Parental leave