BMW, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, Avis Budget Group, Bank of America, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Morgan Stanley, T-Mobile, Wells Fargo, Walmart, HSBC, America Express, Bloomberg, Splunk, Google, The Walt Disney Company, Kohler, Fossil Group, etc.
1. Amazon Web Services Inc. | Global Logistics Program Manager
- Review and audit a sample set of shipments with long transit time and attend partner team’s office hour sessions for investigation and discussion.
- Identify the drivers and variables that AGL uses to measure Customer Promise through different parts of the supply chain. For example, what can we change to deliver faster to our customers?
- Summarize and document the factors driving slow delivery promises and document the owners and systems that are responsible for each factor.
- Outline potential ideas to improve speed within the supply chain.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Tableau, SQL or other data management systems.
- Work with the partner teams to define best practices for knowledge sharing and standardization.
- Create a plan/document to capture learnings and opportunities.
2. Morgan Stanley | Wealth Management
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs.
3. Comcast | Engineering Operations
- Act as liaison across our Product Management, Engineering, and Operations teams to deliver release planning and internal project management
- Help with developing and delivering release status reporting (risk assessments, process adherence, etc.)
- Software development alongside metrics management
- Tracking and reporting across teams, features, and components
- Coordination with international counterparts in Europe and China