Here is a great Finance Executive Assistant opportunity to join a prestigious Private Equity firm in a role that will keep you busy, challenged and interested.
Financial services are preferred but other experience will be considered.
Duties for Finance Executive Assistant:
- Planning heavy, complex domestic/international travel, putting complete itineraries together
- Preparing expense reports
- Scheduling meetings and dealing with the firm's high-level clientele
- Work with two Portfolio Managers and analyst in a team environment, yet operate individually exercising judgment and discretion
Qualifications for Finance Executive Assistant:
- BA or BS preferred but not required
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of Office products
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience
Great location and benefits package, paid overtime (occasional) and 20%-25% bonus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)