LRS Healthcare has opportunities for Medical Technologists and Medical Laboratory Technicians nationwide!
Ready to travel and earn $1200-$1700 per week? Our team of specialized recruiters will quickly help you find the travel medical laboratory job you’ve always wanted. And when you do, we’ll be there to support you whenever you need us, every step of the way with 24/7/365 access and a traveler-first mindset. At LRS, your success is our priority. That’s why we make the traveler experience easy, so you can spend more time living your life. What are you waiting for? Apply today -- Adventure is calling at LRS Healthcare!
We also have opportunities available nationwide for Clinical Laboratory Scientists, Histotechnologists, Cytotechnologists, and other areas within the Medical Laboratory field.
Travel Medical Technologist / Medical Laboratory Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform and evaluate a variety of clinical laboratory tests/examinations for use in clinical diagnosis, screening, and monitoring
- Conduct preventive maintenance, periodic inspection, calibration, and performance testing of equipment and instruments
- Record data and test results accurately and in specified format
- Work assignments may include such specialization as chemistry, microbiology, hematology, immunology, urinalysis and blood banking
- Compliance with OSHA and laboratory safety protocols
Travel Medical Technologist / Medical Laboratory Technician Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Customized Housing Options
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Certification & Licensure Reimbursement
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 24/7/365 Support
Travel Medical Technologist / Medical Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology / Medical Laboratory Science or related science field
- ASCP or AMT certification
- Current, valid MT or MLT license in the state of practice
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background and drug screen
Ready to learn more? Apply today to start your Travel Adventure with LRS Healthcare!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1,200.00 - $1,700.00 per week
- MT or MLT: 1 year (Required)
- ASCP or AMT license or certification (Required)