Provide support as required for all stages of the proposal development process from opportunity identification through proposal submission
Coordinate production of schedules, outlines, compliance matrices, proposal kickoffs, and other proposal meetings
Facilitate and coordinate proposal reviews (color team reviews)
Ensure accuracy of the proposal core data/information on templates and check drafts throughout the proposal process, especially following document recovery from color team reviews
Serve as the scribe for working group sessions and major proposal meetings, recording status and action items, and getting the information distributed to the attendees in a timely manner following the session/meeting
Research, prepare, and edit documents; format and proof the response multiple authors/reviewers for a consistent and professional response; decipher and eliminate redundant information
Interface with writers and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing the response documents
Participate in the creation of proposals and multi-media presentation materials.
Review all communication for grammar, formatting, punctuation, etc.
Perform desktop publishing in MS Word, and other tools (e.g. Adobe Acrobat) to ensure proposal documents are properly formatted, compliant with RFP requirements, easy to read, and visually appealing
Adhere to style guide and reinforce that proposal team authors adhere to all such style guides
Support coordinating logistics and producing materials needed for review sessions and meetings related to the proposal life cycle process.
- Additional duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience, preferably writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience supporting proposals in Government contracting highly desired
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word (formatting and styles) and at least intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat and Visio skills desired
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work effectively under time constraints in a dynamic environment, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work a standard 9 am-5 pm schedule and overtime as necessary to meet project deadlines
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.