Britto Central, Inc is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team of professionals.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to represent the Happy Art Movement created by Mr. Britto, an internationally renowned artist. The Happy Art Movement is built upon a visual language of love, hope, and happiness, inspiring millions of people worldwide. In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of all digital content with a creative marking mind to acquire and engage clients, retain clients, grow website traffic, and create organizational efficiencies.
- Design, implement and evaluate all digital initiatives – including websites, email campaigns, monthly newsletters, social media, etc.
- Responsible for content maintenance of website, including, but not limited to editorials, photos, videos and creative banner for websites.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SMO) strategies for websites.
- Maintain content and inventory images on e-commerce site, ShopBritto.com, with guidance from and in coordination with Inventory Fulfillment Department and Production Departments.
- Oversee the development and enhancement of e-commerce platforms, ensuring a seamless and user-friendly online shopping experience.
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns across various platforms to drive targeted traffic and conversions.
- Develop content related to current events and trending topics as relevant to the brand, as well as the Artist.
- Respond to social media inquiries with assistance from appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Coordinate written, video, and photo content trafficking and distribution across social media platforms.
- Manage, interpret and communicate all reporting and metrics for all digital ‘channels’, e.g. websites, mobile, email marketing, newsletters, etc.
- Monitor, report, and dissect content performance and social analytics to understand data trends and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, processes, and tools to improve overall results and efficiency.
- Perform website review audits and assist with coordinating web development changes.
- Participate in team meetings, providing input and suggestions related to Digital Media.
- Participate in event coordination in order to promote events and take photos at events as needed to be used in marketing and social media initiatives.
- Support photography and graphic design needs (including infographics, social creative, etc.)
- Extracting and analyzing essential data from our ERP system to inform and optimize our digital marketing strategies.
- Provide marketing support to all BRITTO Locations, including but not limited to Britto business locations within Britto Central, Inc and Britto World LLC.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum High School diploma and or General Education Diploma (GED), and or equivalent
- 2 years of related marketing experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies, online advertising, and outreach.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English grammar, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use emotional intelligence to perceive emotions in oneself and in others.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients to ensure quality service.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment in a fast-paced volume.
- Ability to manage time effectively, maintain organization and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to sit in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
- The employee is required to use close vision, color vision, depth perception, and must have the ability to adjust focus and have a keen eye for composition on a daily basis.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills.
- Must be computer literate with proficient use of Windows based software, Graphic design applications, Web content management systems.
- Proficiency In social media integration and content distribution.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stay abreast of the latest social media trends.
Prior work experience in the Fine Arts industry or wholesale environment is a plus.
Previous work experience with Acumatica or MAS ERP system or equivalent ERP system preferred.
Our incredible team in South Florida is offering some of the most remarkable benefits you can find!
- PTO (Paid Time Off & Holidays)
- Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision coverage that will keep you in the best shape while putting a smile on your face. Our rates are unmatched!
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Other available benefits
Join us today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with being part of an organization that truly values your health and happiness!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a relationship with a current Britto employee? Relationship is defined as individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption.
- Have you previously worked at Britto Central?
- Are you willing to take a drug test, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- ERP systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: In person