Medly is a patient-first digital pharmacy that delivers free, same-day prescription medication to patients throughout the nation. At Medly, our mission is to elevate the healthcare journey for all patients - regardless of income, lifestyle, or diagnosis.
We are seeking a Pharmacist in Charge with a passion for reforming healthcare to verify prescriptions.
What you’ll do :
- Verify prescription medications prior to dispensing them from the pharmacy, including unit dose and compounding
- Consult with patients, their physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Ensure compliance with federal laws, state laws and the standards of practice which govern the pharmacy profession
- Oversee day to day operations in Pharmacy
- Leading and supervising our team and maintaining records of all medication and ongoing performance of new or existing patient support programs
- Other responsibilities as assigned by members of leadership
What you’ll gain :
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Unlimited room for growth and development
- The ability to make a noticeable impact and improve lives
What you’ll need :
- 2 or more years of experience as a pharmacist in a retail and/or specialty pharmacy (high-volume experience preferred)
- Valid licensure and certification as a pharmacist in accordance with all federal, state and local laws
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Medly Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
Location: 3529 Jerome Ave, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
Job Type: Full-time