- High School Diploma or GED
- Construction Inspection
- Construction Experience
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech’s Disaster Recovery Unit is looking for Site Inspectors in the Central North Carolina area (Cumberland, Wayne and Edgecombe Counties) to travel to assigned applicant properties to identify and document environmental conditions by photographs and completion of required forms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct property site inspections to assess and document environmental or other hazardous conditions using mobile based technologies.
- Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
- Ability to sit/ stand and walk for long periods of time. Crouching, lifting light objects, and walking on uneven grounds is frequently required.
- Work is performed in a field environment in which there is consistent exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Must be comfortable working outside in various weather conditions.
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School diploma
- Organized, determined, and resourceful; demonstrate a sense of urgency while accurately and safety performing the work.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid North Carolina driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Real Estate or Construction inspection experience is a plus.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
Job Environmental Services
Primary Location United States-NC-US-Goldsboro
Organization 105 TDR
Job Posting Aug 22, 2018, 2:48:11 PM
Job Closing Date Ongoing