Our Northern Wisconsin client needs a Planner to help determine production capacity and implement the master schedule.
- Maintains the production schedule and adjusts as needed per shift.
- Acts as primary contact with sales, customer service, materials planning, engineering and manufacturing to determine plans to achieve customers' needs.
- Analysis of orders to determine how to improve production inventory levels and efficiency gains.
- Manage expedite and change order requests in person. Promote timely and accurate consensus to commitment.
- Track order delays and capture opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in monthly sales and operations planning meetings and support capacity short and mid-term planning analysis.
- Promote safe work place practices.
- Minimum of a High School diploma is required, but any additional education or training is preferred.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Excel and an ERP system.
- Great communication, organizational, and problem solving skills are needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- manufacturing: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)