As a Price Cost Analyst Staff within the Material Acquisitions Strategy and Adequacy (MASA) team, you will be responsible for the supplier capture strategy for pursuit of long-range objectives and strategic plans to establish effective material integration on program campaign pursuits and ensure supplier proposal compliancy. Specific duties will entail:
- Attending Material Cost Estimating Kickoff Meetings, identifying suppliers over the Certified Cost and Pricing Data Threshold.
- Engaging and coordinating across multiple Internal groups to ensure pricing strategies are consistent with existing arrangements and minimize risks for projected efforts.
- Support acquisition strategies and coordinate information between Programs and SCM to support company's strategic plan and prime RFP requirements for new business capture and existing lines of business.
- Working with supply base in a consultative manner to ensure that proposals are being structured and priced in compliance with TINA and the FAR, as well as technical and contractual requirements.
- Ensuring supplier’s proposals are adequate at time of submission to FAR 15.408 Table 15-2 requirements and LM F330 Proposal Adequacy Checklist requirements.
This position requires travel, on average 50% domestically and internationally.
Experience in one or more of the following fields:
negotiations, supply chain, statistics, mathematics, engineering, contracts, accounting, compliance, financial analysis, price analysis, or cost analysis.
- Ability to review Supplier proposals and provide guidance for Compliance with FAR and LM requirements.
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) supplements, with a strong working knowledge of FAR Part 15.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate departmental and program messages effectively to both LM personnel and the customer
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Experience with government contracts and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, specifically Section 15 - Contracting by Negotiation.
- Proposal adequacy review experience to FAR 15.408 Table 15-2 requirements
- Master’s degree in finance, supply chain, accounting, or MBA
- CPA Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.