CroppMetcalfe was founded and established in 1979 by Mitchell Cropp, and is now operated by his sons. CroppMetcalfe's mission has always been to provide the ultimate in total comfort systems for your homes and businesses.
Superior quality and service has fueled continuous growth, making CroppMetcalfe one of the largest and most respected heating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, pest control, and home performance contractors in the Washington Metropolitan area.
We are looking for an HVAC Supervisor who would work in our Residential Operations division.
- Demonstrates orientation toward excellent customer service by handling customer inquiries, inter-department communications and co-worker interactions in a cooperative, positive and professional manner.
- Supervise HVAC Service Team Leaders in developing quality technical work by the field Technicians to include site visits regularly.
- Regularly research new service/safety products for HVAC for possible implementation.
- Direct responsibility to sustain and develop quality processes focusing on safety, operations and customer service.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and act to address satisfaction issues in a prompt and non-defensive manner. Handle escalated issues, as needed.
- Responsible for meeting the company standard and ensuring successful operation of the HVAC residential division by providing guidance and leadership of the overall direction, ensuring coordination between teams aiding the Residential Operations Manager in co-worker evaluations.
- Provide assistance to teams regarding duties and goals.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE ·
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or eight to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 8 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place