*$200 Signing Bonus*-restrictions Apply Today!
Are you looking for a fun filled opportunity to use your passion in educating children in a quality early childhood setting? Professional organization seeking candidates ready to make an impact on the lives of children and being a part of their success as they embark on their journey of getting ready for kindergarten. Your daily mission will be to stimulate social, emotional and cognitive growth of students. Come join a winning team "Where Every Day is a Fun Day
Looking for teachers to promote and execute curriculum program focused on excellence surrounding our mission of success for all children. Preschool assistants encourage to apply with experience working with children.
The Lead Teacher is responsible for the academic, social-emotional growth and development of all children in their care, which may include preschool age children ages 3-5; develops partnerships with birth parents/child's caregivers to engage and encourage parent participation in program. Lead Teacher is also responsible for assuring compliance with codes of all State and local governing contracting agencies; and works collegially with other staff members of company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children's learning and growth.
- Perform on-going developmental evaluations of children and develop lesson plans and follow curriculum implementation that addresses the individual needs of each child.
- On an on-going basis, plan, evaluate and improve the physical environment in the classroom to create opportunities to meet the changing needs of the developing child.
- Provide responsive care to all children by adapting daily care giving routines and plans to the interests and needs of the individual child and the group.
- Participate in on-going in-service and educational development opportunities
- In accordance with our "team" philosophy, the person filling this position may occasionally be required to carry out or assist with other tasks in addition to the duties listed on this job description
Lead Teachers- CDA, Associates , or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education, CPL 3 or higher
Teacher Assistants: Assist Lead Teachers or Lead Assistants in daily programming and direct supervision of children. Previous experience working with children a plus.
Opportunity to advance career with TEACH scholarship for candidate interested in ECE.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Offering competitive pay with benefit package including health and dental, paid holidays, discount child care, and tuition scholarships. Part-time, seasonal and full time positions available. Current students enrolled in ECE encouraged to apply for jobs or internships.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
Visit www.earlystepslearningcenter.com for further details..
"Where Every Day is a Fun Day"
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly