Join Aya Healthcare, named a Top Workplace by the Union Tribune four years in a row!
Are you detail-oriented and love working with people? Positions within administration, sales coordination, payroll, analysis, and service for our clients are available across several departments at Aya Healthcare. Our sales and operations teams need assistance liaising with customers, providing customer service, completing administrative work and with varying duties across the organization. This position is the perfect chance to jump start your career and grow within a thriving company. Apply here and one of our Corporate Recruiters will reach out to you to share more about our openings. A passion for Excel is a plus!
Who We Are:
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. In fact, we've grown an average of 90% per year over the last five years. We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry are looking for likeminded individuals who want to make an impact.
Administrative Coordinators are an integral part of the Aya Healthcare community- they keep this place running! The responsibilities that come with the job are many and varied. Some of the duties that may be required are as follows:
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently respond to administrative requests from clients and employees
- Possess a detail-oriented mindset and talent for conscientious administration
- Consistently maintain exemplary interpersonal relations
- Possess and cultivate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Perform tasks as necessary to facilitate the smooth administration of Aya Healthcare's business
What We Offer:
- MUST have a Bachelor's degree
- Innate problem-solving ability
- Career-oriented mentality with a desire for advancement with Aya Healthcare
- Enthusiasm for working with numbers
- Enthusiasm for being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Opportunity for advancement
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Nutritionist on staff available for personal consultations
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored happy hours, birthday parties, rewards trips and team building events are always on the horizon.
- Unlimited PTO – we believe in travel and time off!
- Free delicious food, snacks, organic fruit, and assorted beverages in all our offices
- Free yoga and boot camp classes multiple times a week in our corporate office.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here ( https://www.ayahealthcare.com/Content/pdfs/eeo-policy.pdf ) for our EEO policy.