JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A MORGAN ROUTE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Position Profile: The Route Service Representative is responsible and accountable to generate revenue and profit by servicing Morgan’s target customers on their designated route. The Route Service Representative reports to the designated Service/Branch Manager and or Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Retain target customer base through relationship building and renewing contracts.
- Meet assigned route revenue and profit growth expectations.
- Properly manage inventory levels at customer location.
- Communicate the benefits, advantages and features of Morgan’s services and products.
- Grow revenue by keeping customers aware of the services and products Morgan offers through company sampling system.
- Work with the sales and production department to ensure that new accounts are serviced properly.
- Protect company resources including members, material and fleet resources by following all relevant Morgan processes.
- Have an ability to serve others.
- Participate in company initiatives.
- Achieve company goals as assigned by Management.
- DESIRED TRAITS:
- Service focused with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Communicate in a clear, confident manner as an authority on service deliverables.
- Comfortable with face to face communication with customers and the ability to build rapport with customers.
- Strong curiosity to learn about current issues that affect our customers and the ability to uncover issues our customers are not aware of yet.
- Self-starter with ability to seek out alternative solutions to unclear and complicated issues.
- Understands another’s point of view.
- Ability to challenge current beliefs and processes.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to develop business relationships with external and internal customers.
- High sense of urgency.
- Reliable, disciplined, trustworthy and uses a common sense approach to customer issues.
- Highly organized and uses time efficiently.
- Sales focused and willing to take calculated risks for high reward results.
- High level of follow through.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Current driver’s license and good driving record.
- Successfully pass hair follicle drug test.
- Bilingual a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,200.00 to $330,000.00 /year
- Route Sales: 1 year (Preferred)