Full-time$75,000 - $100,000 a year
Full Job Description
HypGames is looking for a talented user interface artist to join our fast growing game studio. With an expanding portfolio of live mobile games and new projects on the horizon we are interested in a motivated self-starter who can be responsible for the design, implementation, and optimization of UI assets for a variety of mobile game projects. In this role, you will work with producers, game designers, and other artists to create interfaces that are graphically interesting, but also intuitive and easy to play. We also work from home...as needed. So, if you want to be part of an up and coming startup, this is the place for you!
- Develop standard UI components and style guides for company-wide use.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Conduct industry research and stay up to date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Develop consistent, intuitive architectures.
- Ability to innovate and develop out-of-the-box solutions to complex user interaction problems.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Unity.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in UI design.
- Knowledge of the video game industry and a passion for sports games a plus!
Digital Portfolio Required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
In order to keep everyone safe, all team members are currently working from home. Team members living in Orlando are not expected to return to the office for the foreseeable future.