Would you thrive in a fast paced, fun, high tech and no drama dental practice in Sterling Virginia?
We are hiring a new dental receptionist with experience in dental office administration.
Non Negotiable Requirements:
- Experience with dental office practice management software. We use Open Dental.
- Has friendly people skills for answering the phone and greeting patients.
- Have a smiling face all day long. (Even through a mask)
- Understands how to confirm patient appointments and keep patients running on time.
- Will schedule new patients following our exact protocols
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a bonus.
- Enjoy discipline and structure following checklists of our processes for beginning of day, end of day etc.
- Report to the practice manager.
- Be able to track measurements such as new patients calls, scheduled seen and others
- Competently use digital patient communication such as email, texting and digital fax.
- Willing to participate in training on our processes of scheduling ,case acceptance, leadership and management efficiency.
- Hours Monday 8-6 Tuesday 7-4 Wednesday 9-6 Thursday 9-6.
- Willing to confirm Monday patients in person or remotely on select Fridays
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EARLY MORNINGS AND EVENINGS NO EXCEPTIONS.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones with a friendly voice and manner and follow existing process exactly.
- Skilled in using a Windows computer and quickly use email, Microsoft office and digital patient communication software.
- Knowledgeable about or willing to learn to use Open Dental practice management software effectively.
- Greet and walk out patients in a friendly professional manner.
- Prioritize multiple tasks with a smile on your face.
- Desire to have fun and help patients with their dental needs.
- Learn and use our process for scheduling patients and make production goals set by the dentist.
- Collect payments from patients and process credit cards.
- Provide friendly customer service to patients.
- Desire to be managed by measurement and be motivated to make goals for new patients seen, and total office production and office collections.
- Work with the team to make your production bonus.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume if you want to grow within our core values:
- Team Work
Attach your resume and email it. Do not call the office please.
Thank you for looking
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Health screening staff daily.
Screening patients when scheduling and the day of visit.
Asking all patients to call before entering the office to maintain social distancing.
Mask policy while in the office and while not in the operatory.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Sterling, VA 20165 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering and routing phone calls
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place