Job Title: Service Engineer
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Methuen, MA
- PSS are searching for a Service Engineer that will be responsible for servicing and maintaining Semiconductor tools in a clean-room environment. This is a long-term, direct hire full-time job.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Ability to perform complex tasks with hands and fingers. Great dexterity and hand-eye coordination are required.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical documentation, such as work instructions and graphical aids.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, etc…, for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work while wearing constrictive attire (cleanroom suits and personal protective gear), for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and move items weighing up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be open to working any shift, including nights, weekends, holidays, etc...
- Perform equipment installations and start-ups.
- Perform equipment preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Perform equipment conversions and upgrades.
- Perform shift-sustaining activities.
- Experience in a semiconductor or related industry is a plus.
- Must be proficient in all job responsibilities and service requirements.
- 2+ years’ experience required supporting technical equipment.
- Time and Project management skills highly desirable.
- Time flexibility
- Experience supporting a major AMAT/LAM customer or OEM operation is highly desirable.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in related field
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Technician and Semiconductor: 3 years (Required)