- Bachelor's Degree
- Associate's Degree
- Driver's License
- CAD Software
- Adobe Photoshop
Imagine a place where responsibility is shared equally among all employees. Where leaders are approachable, and the open-door policy is the rule. Where employees are tasked to be innovative and work with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Welcome to Manhard Consulting. We see problems as an opportunity for creativity, and we are looking for problem solvers to join our dynamic team. Our firm is organized into small teams to give you a strong sense of accountability and to achieve great results. The dress is business casual, the work environment is pleasant, work hours allow for flexibility, and we have a lot of fun.
- Working as a landscape architect with other disciplines in a multi-disciplinary firm;
- Develop and design site plans and land plans for residential, commercial, industrial and multi-use projects;
- Preparing exhibits and reports for presentation to clients, planning and zoning commissions, and government officials;
- Reviewing applications for land development proposals, annexations, building permits and comprehensive plan amendments;
- Answering public inquiries regarding community planning and general planning issues;
- Working closely with consultants, attorneys, and government officials on all phases of projects;
- BS degree or higher in Urban Planning, Geography, Landscape Architecture, or related degree
- An Associates Degree and 2+ years of related employment may also be considered
- Knowledge of and experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop, GIS
- The ability to prepare free hand sketch plans/exhibits preferable
- Ability to read and interpret technical standards, specifications, procedures, and ordinances
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Have a valid driver’s license.
Manhard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.