The executive assistant is to the Chief Business Development of a revenue-generating digital health/telehealth startup company.
- Business Development Skills, which includes acquiring partnership in the healthcare space.
- Great communication skills since Email Communication and Marketing are primarily daily job functions.
- Lead Research and Generations: finding partners for telebehavioral health, communication with them, maintaining a relationship, and closing deals
- Extensive Marketing Experiences in different channels
- Social Media management
- Public Relations Experience (acquiring speaking and media engagement, writing press releases, and news articles).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
Hours per week: